PAUL BRADY - AUSTRALIAN TOUR MARCH 2013
Paul Brady returns to Australia this March to deliver a solo acoustic performance on an array of instruments including guitar, bouzouki, mandolin and keyboard.
He moves effortlessly between traditional folk, pop, rock and blues and isn’t averse to playing tin whistle or mandolin in a session.
The program will include a dynamic selection of songs from throughout his career, spanning the contemporary and traditional genres that are his hallmark.
To see Paul perform in this "unplugged" format is an intimate, captivating experience and a showcase of his enormous talents as a singer, songwriter and instrumentalist. The tour is an opportunity to witness one of the world's great talents up close and to hear some of his most popular songs and personal favourites "the way he wrote them".
Paul's songs have been recorded by a long list of international artists such as Bonnie Raitt, Tina Turner, Carole King, Carlos Santana, David Crosby to name but a few.
- Fri 15 March – The Celtic Club, Melbourne
- Sun 17 March – The Basement, Sydney
- Thu 21 March – Guthrie’s, Adelaide
- Fri 22 March – The Fly By Night, Perth
- Sun 24 March – Brunswick Festival, Melbourne
- Thu 28 March – Queensland Irish Club, Brisbane
- 30 + 31 March – National Folk Festival, Canberra
Stay up to Date
Sign up to stay informed about our tours and pre-sale ticket availability